– I wish airline prices around the holidays were more reasonable. I’m not sure I can go home and it’s amazing to think it’s almost a year (may be more) before I see my family again.
– Haven’t heard anything yet, but he said he’d call as soon as he was able, and I shouldn’t worry if I didn’t hear from him. I know I would have (hopefully) gotten a call if something was wrong.
– I’m sitting in a cute blue nightie, trying to relax, and laughing, knowing you have to sometimes, at pictures of my sister’s new puppy.
– I still hate work, but at least I have a job.
– I am trying to decide what to get my sister for her anniversary and my best friend for her birthday.
– I haven’t decided if I’m excited about my birthday or not.
– I need some new blogs to read. Suggestions?