In the past these were always posted on Thursday, but as usual lately, I am a day behind.
– A girl I went to high school with was killed last week. I did not know her well, but I am sad for her family.
– My parents are not my children. It will not be my fault if they lose their home, though I will blame myself nonetheless.
– I am reaching the breaking point with my work, and hopefully it won’t all come to a head at Tuesday’s monthly staff meeting.
– I wish we knew if the surgery was approved yet.
– I wish I could decide on what to do for date night tomorrow.