No matter what you call it, many of us have one.
I’m still working on mine, it’s definitely a work in progress, and I would love to introduce you to the idea of getting it down, in writing.
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.
1. Visit Europe
2. Be published (correction thanks to a friend, have MY life story published)
3. Take a cross-country road trip with D
4. Sing on stage again
5. Bake macarons all by myself.
6. Pose for a boudoir photo shoot
7. Go up in a hot air balloon
8. Bring my parents out to SLC for a visit
9. Have bangs
10. Go ice-skating
11. Take D back to Australia
12. Host a fancy-schmancy dinner party
13. Go on a cruise
14. Own a pair of Louboutin’s
15. Take portraits of each of the people I love dearly
to be continued…